it sucks when you have a bad teacher for a subject you’re genuinely interested in
- snuggles under the stars, her arm sliding around you and tugging you closer
- lips against your ear as she whispers the private tales she tells no one
- her adept fingers weaving you a token of affection
- a giggle that escapes her lips different from all her usual giggles
- her legs squeezing your hips as she leans forward to tighten the rope at your wrists
I can’t wait until December when I will pop on my favorite sweater, pour a nice big mug of cocoa, assemble a big plate of cookies, ignore the weeping of my friends and family who haven’t seen me in a month and can’t believe that I have finally emerged, and return to my sequestered existence where I will still be playing Dragon Age: Inquisition.